Thursday, June 30, 2011

Burger Meester!

So, on my way to work this morning I encountered this entertaining scene. How do they reach those high windows to wash them? With a very, very long pole of course! In Portland they hang from swings way up in the air to get the job done, but I guess that is a bit too precarious for dutch style. It's a little hard to see, but the man is in the lower left of the picture, and his pole goes up to the upper right.

Zoomed into the window 4 stories up. There is a hose that goes all the way up, and a broom-looking thing at the end.

For lunch today I went to Burger Meester with a couple co-workers. It was very good! I couldn't decide between the Falafel and Salmon burgers, so I got a mini version of each.

Wendy and Sebastiaan! Two fellow studio workers. Team Genius. Just look at them! Stunning.


I just noticed this little guy today for the first time. It's quite near the office, but I must have missed it because it almost disappears between the much larger buildings. Maybe my new apartment? A room with a window and rooftop patio? Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment