Monday, October 3, 2011

Thanks Mom!



New blog format! Just click the image, or title to view the full post.

Got into the office today to be greeted with an amazing care-package from Momma Killings. One dozen plums (I've already had a couple and they're delicious), two pears, 4 heads of garlic, lavendar, 4 towels, grocery bag (I will use this a ton), and a lovely card:

"One of these days I'll be a cowgirl with tall leather boots & a beat-up hat that you can barely see my eyes under. That's after I get tired of traipsing around the world like a gypsy. well, what of it? Anyone knows a gal can be and do anything she wants."

Nice choice Dad. I particularly like the 'traipsing around the world like a gypsy' bit. As well as the cowgirl bit.

For our wall photos at work, we all posed behind glass with paper cut-outs taped onto the front of the glass. Here's your gypsy:

(Photo Credit: Dan Maxwell)


No comments:

Post a Comment